29 August 2011

Pinterest!

Took a bit of hiatus but now I'm back! I want to take the next couple days to recap my August since I've been gone for the last two weeks.

Today, it's Pinterest! I only discovered it this weekend but I must say it has enabled me to do what I've already do--surf the web and actually save and store what I find! Once a day at least, I find my self on google images, looking up pictures of things. Now I can just pinterest! They also do a great job in laying out the site and the ideas/things you "pin". Here's my board so far! Mind you, it's only been a couple of hours.


If you don't have one, you may be better off...it's basically a distractor tool :)
If you want to join on the fun, let me know and I'll invite you! If you're on, let me follow!

www.pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment