08 August 2011

The Versatile Blogger?

Sweetness! My fellow Baylor PR alum and soon to be bride (!!) Amanda Molleur nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks Amanda for the hat-tip-- you can read her blog right over here at "The Next Chapter: Blog of a Baylor Graduate and Bride-to-be". And thanks for reading my blog!

Official Rules:
•Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.

•Tell your readers seven 7 things about yourself.

•Give this award to up to 15 recently discovered bloggers.

•Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news.

Here we go:

1. I think of most of my blog ideas while brushing my teeth. Only if I could type them out while foaming at the mouth; there would be more to read here.

2. I'm enamored by HOW mysteriously God works. The way he specifically answers prayers in perfect timing specifically with the friends He's provided for me in college and since. I seriously have NO WANTS. Well. maybe one but I absolutely sure God will provide :)

3. I used to be obsessed with chocolate. As in eating it. As in I would lock myself in the bathroom and eat Ovaltine out of the can. It was a low point in my life.

4. I've kept a journal/diary since I was 12. Oh, you would LOVE to know what was in there. To keep with the writer/bookworm theme, I also have a library card and YES, I'm proud to say I still use it. I also vote. Haha.

5. I like yellow. I mention this because my parents bought me a highlighter yellow salwar (indian suit-dress thing). I'll look like a yield sign on Sunday but a very happy yield sign.

6. I don't like shoes all that much. It's probably the most frustrating part of getting dressed in the morning. Flip-flops go with everything anyway.

7. I have two dogs that I'm in love with. I may love them more than my family...
A close second, at least.

And now I nominate my writer friends!

Bindu and her friends- FemmeFuel
Brice (this guy actually has no idea that I read his blog. I'm such a creep.)- irresistibly graced.
Lisa - with reckless abandon
Caroline - the yellow backpack
Sarah - Blondie

No comments:

Post a Comment