08 November 2011

What I'm reading.



I bought myself a Kindle Touch for my birthday. It's not here yet but in anticipation, I'm already using my cloud reader. I started with a free one--Pride and Prejudice. My friend was watching the movie that I intentionally avoid. What's the big deal about it anyway? Who in the world is Mr. Darcy? She mentioned that I should at least read it. So now I am. I'm in Chapter 13--Mr. Darcy is falling in love with Elizabeth and she may or may not have any idea.


I'm also reading The Meaning of Marriage by Tim Keller. Now, this is a book I highly encourage everyone I know to read. Please, don't be intimidated that I'm a single woman reading a book about marriage. It's really more than that. It's about life and what kind of approach you're meant to take toward all relationships for them to bring glory to God and joy to yours and their lives. I also like to be prepared. I'm on chapter three in that one.

I'll let you know how these bad boys end. Or you could pick it up yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. I just finished Pride and Prejudice. I didn't see what the hype was about. It is a good book but I wouldn't say it was extraordinary. Sona almost murdered me when I told her that. Did you finish yours?

    ReplyDelete