01 May 2012

The Power of Fruit

This morning I woke up with bug bites on face. On my lip and chin, actually. Don't ask me how I got them. I'm trying not to think too hard about that.
I thought I'd just cover them with some makeup but they continued to swell and well, I'm not confident enough to strut a bug-bit face at work.

After letting my boss know my predicament, I proceeded to figure out a speedy home remedy.
So of course, I googled. And I came upon this.
I didn't know what to think. It sounds like nonsense. A joke.
But I had nothing to lose.
So I did it.
I mushed up a banana and put it on my face. I tried to remind myself that I like bananas.
Sure enough, 90 minutes later, my face cleared up. In fact, I now wonder if my boss now thinks I was lying.

The lesson of this story: Don't underestimate the power of fruit. And Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment