11 July 2012

A 3-for-2 deal.

I'm reading Psalms tonight and God's steadfast love and faithfulness is slapping me in the face--I can't ignore it.

I started with Psalm 25.
All the paths of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness, for those who keep his covenant and his testimonies. (verse 10)
Then Psalm 26.
For your steadfast love is before my eyes, and I walk in your faithfulness. (verse 3)
And as I flipped to Psalm 40...
I have not concealed your steadfast love and your faithfulness from the great congregation. (verse 10) 
I have two framed posters in my bathroom that say "FAITH" and "LOVE." 
I've been meaning to buy the third piece to the puzzle, hope, for sometime now but I don't think I need it anymore.

His love and His faithfulness gives me hope.

This is simple and probably old news to you. 

But if you're unsure of your way, remember to keep the ways of the Lord. 
Remember to keep your eyes on the one who clothes  you in faithfulness and guides you in love.
Remember that His love and faith is not meant to be encased in your heart but shared with the ones you care about. (That means you, VBS teachers.)


2 comments:

  1. Nancy, I'm not sure how I found your blog, but I'm glad I did. I enjoyed reading this post and browsing through some of your other post. Very inspirational. May God continue to bless you.
    www.defininghope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Dr. Hope. It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete