20 July 2011

Playlist.

The first time I heard that music was chemical, I was unemployed and watching Hoda and Kathie Lee on the Today show. Side note: If Hoda and Kathie Lee didn't show up every day at 10 AM, I would only wake up for lunch.


Hoda has a "Hoda's Playlist" segment where she previews and usually sings her favorite song of the week and Kathie Lee usually has something critical to say. She plays fast songs, slow songs, rap, hip hop, pop, country... and each time she had a dramatically different reaction to the music. It could be a sway, nod, a smile, laugh, or the intense shake. This segment had only entertainment value UNTIL I started working.
Being hyper-sensitive to external circumstances, music is my therapy and below, I give all my readers a free session.
Stressed?
Hold Me, Jamie Grance ft. TobyMac
How to Love, Lil' Wayne
Good Life, OneRepublic
Never Gonna Leave This Bed, Maroon5

Need to focus?
The Show Goes on, Lupe Fiasco
Dirt Road Anthem, Jason Aldean
Livin' on a Prayer, Bon Jovi

Jam Session:Distant Places, Penn Masala
Because of You/Tu Hi Meri Shab Hai, Penn Masala
Everyday People, The Sly Family Stone
Do You Remember, Jay Sean ft. Lil' Wayne
Tonight, Tonight- Hot Chelle Rae
The Edge of Glory, Lady Gaga
Put You In A Love Song, Keith Urban
Super Bass, Nicki Minaj
Barefoot Blue Jean Night, Jake Owen
It Feels So Good, Steven Tyler

Feelin' the Love?
Colder Weather, Zac Brown Band
For The First Time, The Script
Oh, It Is Love, hellogoodbye

HAPPINESS:
Made in America, Toby Keith
When I Think About The Lord, Shane & Shane (anything Shane & Shane, really)

How's that for eclectic? Btdubs, if you want my Grooveshark playlist, let me know. ;)

Share your favorites below!

No comments:

Post a Comment